Google has announced new features to update Gmail after generating artificial intelligence. From today onwards all Gmail user will be able to have access to Gmail offline. It is biggest google update ever that allows users to use Gmail offline. The Gmail offline update lets you read messages, queue messages without the need of internet. This update will help the user to get all the important messages while being offline. Buy Internal hard drive at lowest cost only on gadgetbucket.in
Gmail offline will only work with Chrome web browser version 61 or more higher, So what you need to make sure that is your preferred browser. Get Nvidia graphics cards, internal hard disk at a cheaper rate with 30 days return policy Check whether your browser is updated with the latest version if not updated, update it and follow below steps and take the joy of Gmail offline.
How to use Gmail offline.
- Log in to your Gmail account.
- Click on the gear icon to open the Gmail menu, then click Settings.
- Under Settings find Offline. Click on it.
- In the Offline menu, click Enable Offline Email.
- Choose how many days to sync, and whether to keep or remove cached email when signing out of a Gmail account.
- Click Save Changes and you're done.
- Give Gmail some time to download messages, and be sure you have Gmail open in Chrome before going offline.
Now anyone can compose new messages, read messages this all can be done while no internet. Cpu cooler, CPU cooler at a cheaper rate with best offers, so what are waiting for order online. Using Gmail offline can help people who travel regularly or do not have regular access to an internet connection. You can store emails for up to 90 days through Gmail offline, as well as queue up messages for when you next get a connection.
There are a few conditions for Gmail users that may disqualify them from using the new offline mode:
- If you aren't using the new Gmail interface that launched in late April 2018 you have to rely on the old Chrome extension Google released for offline Gmail, and it's a bit of a hassle.
- It's only available in Chrome.
- G Suite users can't enable offline Gmail on their own—an administrator has to do it.
- Offline users are limited to storage space available to Chrome, which Google said is usually only a fraction of the total free space on a drive. If you plan to save a lot of emails you may be pushing that limit.
Thank you for reading this blog, Hope you liked it.
Keep Reading, Keep Shopping only on Gadgetbucket